Built for More Strength & Agility Summer Camps will be led by Marissa Ringblom of Marissa Jane Fitness. Marissa is the Director of Sport Performance and a Select level coach at Elkhorn Soccer Club. She's also got 5 years of both personal training and coaching experience. The Built for More camps are designed to teach athletes a variety of skills that will aid them in their athletic development including the ABC's (agility, balance & coordination), proper warm-up techniques, strength, speed, explosiveness and injury prevention. Built for More camps are for athletes ages 11 and older and are designed with certain age groups in mind. We hope to see you out there!
Session I: May 29th – July 2nd
- Mon/Wed Session (Ages 10-19): 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- Tue/Thur Session (Ages 10-19): 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Session 1: REGISTER HERE
Session II: July 8th – August 8th
- Mon/Wed Session (Ages 13-19): 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- Tue/Thur Session (Ages 10-12): 8:00-9:00 a.m.
$195 for 10 1-hour Training Sessions
- Former NCAA DII Goal Keeper
- NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer (July 2014-Present)
- NCSF Certified Personal Trainer Course Instructor Spring & Fall 2017
- Pursuing NSCA CSCS Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- 5 years of personal training experience
- 2 years of collegiate coaching experience
- 3 years of youth coaching experience with ESC
- 1 year of youth sport performance training
For any questions about Built for More camps, contact Marissa Ringblom at firstname.lastname@example.org