Elkhorn Soccer Club is very pleased to announce that we will be hosting the first annual ESC Footgolf Fundraiser on Saturday, June 8th, 2019. In light of the recent flooding, this fundraiser will benefit the costs of repairs to our James P. McNeil and Krejci Soccer Complexes.
The event will include a footgolf tournament, dinner/awards ceremony, raffle and silent auction. It will be an afternoon full of good times for a great cause and we hope to see all of our ESC members, families and friends there!
Who: ESC members, families & friends
What: ESC 1st Annual Footgolf Fundraiser
Where: Elkhorn Ridge Golf Course (20033 Elkhorn Ridge Drive)
When: Saturday, June 8th at 3 p.m.
Why: To benefit the repair costs of our soccer complexes, recognize the players, parents, coaches and volunteers who have made our club so great, and gear up for the 2019 Fall season!
- Individual Adult Golfer (includes dinner): $50
- Current ESC Athlete Golfer (includes dinner): $40
- Team Sponsorship (4-6 players - includes footgolf & dinner for each player & hole sign): $300
- Hole Sponsor (hole sign displayed on course): $100
- Individual Dinner (footgolf not included): $20
- Donate: Can't make it? Select the donation option in the registration form and choose your own donation!
If you would like to donate an item to our raffle or silent auction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to share this event with your friends and family!